Get A Straighter Smile with Invisalign
Is Invisalign Right for You?
Invisalign treatment utilizes a series of clear, removable, custom fitted trays to gradually align your teeth. Invisalign can treat a variety of cases and Dr. Kopicki will discuss with you whether you are a good candidate for Invisalign.
Invisalign offers several advantages over traditional braces including:
- Virtually invisible straightening of your teeth.
- No food restrictions.
- Because they are removable, you can brush and floss your teeth like normal without the wires of the braces getting in the way.
- Invisalign is made of smooth, comfortable plastic which is less likely to irritate your cheeks and gums compared to traditional braces.
- Office visits are spread further apart, usually about every 6-8 weeks.
- No emergency visits for broken brackets or poking wires.
Request an Appointment Today!
The first step towards a beautiful, healthy smile is to schedule an appointment. Please contact our office by phone or complete the form below. We will contact you to confirm your appointment. We see patients on Fridays and Saturdays in addition to our Tuesday and Wednesday hours.